Friday, May 12, 2006

CMhb and I bought Di, the attached technologist from Jogjakarta to where she lived for the 2 weeks in Singapore from our lab on Monday. It’s been a very long time since I last went Chinatown.

Dinner at Smith Street. Nothing too special to talk about it though.

It’s when the time back we spotted this shop selling CD-R (as what the boss says). Oh music la of course.

CMhb choose this album for me since she think most of the songs are nice. Oh well the songs by the ORIGINAL artistes are nice. Know why? It’s until just now when I listen to THE CD, I realized that both of us kena cheated already.

There is this phrase at the back of the album which none of us notices:
All tracks are re-recorded by various artistes in digital studios. All rights of the manufacturer of the…… and blah blah blah.

But it was THIS small. Oh my god.

I knew we should bring our microscope lenses along. I just knew it. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment